Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Jeff of Behr Facts Speaks Out

Elin Gregory asked me, Jeff Mason, what my most prized possession was. Abe, my partner and love, was so surprised when he read my answer that he was dumbfounded for a moment.

"I don't understand."  He shook is head and grimaced.  "I thought maybe that new graphite fishing rod that I bought you for your birthday was your most prized possession."

"Not hardly.  You know how I feel about fishing."

"What?  You love it."

"Uh, no.  "You love it."  I wiggled my eyebrows at him.  "And I love you."

"You don't love fishing?  I thought you did."

"Actually, I love getting you alone outside somewhere."  I wound my hand around his neck.  "Preferably somewhere no one can hear or see us.  You know the kind of place I mean."

"But we don't get a lot of fishing done then."

"Yeah, right.  Like I said, that's why I love to go fishing with you."

"Oh."

To find out what Jeff's most prized possession is, go to Elin's blog.  To buy a copy of the book, go to one of these online bookstores:

Kobo
Barnes& Noble
Google Play
All Romance Ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment