Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Another Morning with Jimmy and Guy

Somewhere in Northern California:

I heard the shower go on and then nothing for a while.  Guy and I were visiting Crystal’s Many Reviewers and Rebecca Cohen Writes today to promote What’s in a Name? and didn’t have time to waste.

I opened the bathroom door and yelled at Guy, “What’s taking you so long?  What are you doing in there?”

“Waiting.”

“What?  We don’t have time to wait around,” I protested.  “What are you waiting for?”

“Santa Claus.”

As I thought about what he’d said, he added, “The Easter bunny.”  Another silence, then, "Land shark."

Oh, yeah.  Now I got it.  I shucked my clothes and opened the shower door.

“How about a barista instead?”

“Yeah, that’s what I was waiting for.”

 
Join Jimmy and Guy (after they get cleaned up and out of the shower) at Crystal’s Many Reviewers and Rebecca Cohen Writes today.  Also, remember to sign up to win a coffee card!

Thank you, Will Parkinson and Pride-Promotions, for making this Remember Me Tour, a trip to remember! 
 
I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss you between books.  Will will be doing his magic for Redesigning Max this summer when it releases from Dreamspinner Press.  Until then, buy and read all the books he promotes! 

Buy What’s in a Name? at the following places and wherever eBooks are sold:

Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment