Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Contributions Welcome!

At the beginning of When Adam Fell, Adam is given a check from his former lover and a list of GLBTQ organizations to which he can give the money should he decide not to accept it.

I got the idea about this list from Elisa Rolle, whose Rainbow Awards are a big part of the GLBTQ writing year. I asked her if I could share her list, and she graciously agreed.

I'm a supporter of three organizations (PFLAG, Sacramento PFLAG, and Lambda Literary), and I urge all my readers to support the organizations of their choice. We can't do enough to support equality for everyone.

Click here to see Elisa's wonderful list (as well as the Rainbow Awards information).

And if you'd like to read about Adam and his true love in When Adam Fell, you can get a copy from these online retailers:



No comments:

Post a Comment